TAKE ME TO ARTYSMARTY ONLINE SHOP!!

20 August 2012

NCAD Summer School


A couple of weeks ago, I decided that seeing as I am self employed and should be reaping the benefits and therefore I should give myself a week off to indulge in some painting and drawing!  Why wouldn't you?  So I did.


NCAD on Thomas Street run their summer school and offer great classes and environment for picking up a few new skills.


Everyone in the class was up for it and there was loads of expertise and a great creative buzz in the room....



If you can sit really still for a few hours, might I suggest a job as a life model...I really don't know how either of the models managed to stay so focused and still for hours at a time.


Anyhoo, hope you enjoyed the sneak peak.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...