TAKE ME TO ARTYSMARTY ONLINE SHOP!!

02 July 2012

V&A Museum


I was in with one of my favourite shops last time I was in London..the V&A Museum shop in Kensington.  Oh, and look, they have a bit of a stash of artysmarty products.  What a coincidence!  Nah, that's a lie, I kind of went there to see how they looked and what the display was like (it's true about it being one of my favourite shops though).  Please excuse the terrible i-phone images but it was the best I could do given the lighting and the packaging is a bit shiny.


They are stocking bird necklaces, brooches, earrings, robot badges, butterfly resin brooches and some vintage brooch badges (to tie in with the Jubilee celebrations).





Think they looked pretty well amongst the other bits and pieces they have on offer, almost tempted to buy some!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...