TAKE ME TO ARTYSMARTY ONLINE SHOP!!

19 June 2012

Made in Clerkenwell 24th-27th May 2012



I was in London a few weeks ago and my clever friend suggested that we check out an open studio evening in Clerkenwell.  Two buildings, 21 Clerkenwell Green and 33-35 St. John's Square (pictured above) were open to the public over the 3 days.  Each building was stuffed full of art and craft workers making a massive variety of things, jewellery, textiles, homewares, furniture, fine art, ceramics and all other number of bits and pieces.  They had a very cool set up, with a DJ, booze and food in the foyer and then everyone had their studios prettied up for the event.  I bought some stuff from Michelle Mason who supplies Liberty, I had total product envy!  They are holding the event again at the end of the year I think, take a look at the website if you're keen!  Made in Clerkenwell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...