TAKE ME TO ARTYSMARTY ONLINE SHOP!!

09 September 2010

Photo shoot with Mary Brown

Had a bit of an old photo shoot there with Mary Brown last week for some ego massaging...I mean promotional material.  I need an image for my point of sale material (to go with stuff I sell in shops) and one for the web site, facebook, that type of thing so peeps know who I am.  I have a short list of 4 and if it's not too self indulgent let me know your preference.  And if it is too self indulgent, you can tell me that too!  I can take it.  And thanks Mary you're awesome!

5 comments:

  1. hottie! love them, you look amazing fru fru!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome Ange, was lots of fun, you rock! None of you looking at the camera made the cut then??

    ReplyDelete
  3. last one all the way! Wonderful work Mary!! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! I went with the second one x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...